Working productively while watching your children grow up: Our Sandburg Hubs are open-plan parent-child offices with professional childcare and open 10 hours per working day.
Sandburg is taking innovative strides in revolutionizing how we think work and small childrenQ
Role & responsibilities:
Over the past 4 years, we have established the foundations needed for the market entry of a product as complex as a Sandburg Hub. We up scaled our communications, set up sales pipelines, defined scalability options. It will now be your job – both strategically and operationally - to rapidly develop the areas of people/HR (especially the educators’ pipeline), scalability (especially of our architectural design), research (especially in the areas of marketing and educational concept) and finance.
As a COO you will play a vital role in Sandburg’s further organisational set-up. At first, you will be working very closely with the founder and CEO on a variety of tasks, often changing “the hat” you wear. Later, you will become more independent, carving out and focussing on the areas that need your attention most. You will stand in for the CEO when she is not around.
This can be a part-time position to start with, as long as you are able to dedicate a minimum of 25 hours focused work per week.
We need someone who:
- gets our concept and is passionate about it.
- thrives on sales and business development.
- has a keen understanding of finance planning/controlling.
- displays a high attention to detail when necessary.
- is able “sell” values and overcome mental blocks about work-life-combination the way we interpret it in potential partner’s heads.
- is willing and able to work “hands-on” on whatever task comes their way.
We need someone who is fluent in English as a minimum, if you are fluent in German, that’s a plus. You will be working fully remote and we offer up to 15% in shares as compensation!
Do you want to change the future of working parents? Get in touch!